Registration for RSVVW’24 is now open!
Please note: The costs in EUR are estimated – the exact amount deducted from your account will depend on the real-time currency exchange rate.
* Young Scientists and Researchers**, participants from Low- and Middle-Income Countries, and healthcare providers and researchers in academia from India: In order to benefit from the special fee, a confirmation of your position must be uploaded during the online registration process.
** Participants such as Ph.D. students, post-doc/fellows, medical residents or certified specialists with no more than 3 years practice.
Your registration includes
- Access to the conference
- Young Researcher’s Tournament
- Master Classes (priority for young researchers and scientists)
- Lunch on the pre-symposium day and all conference days
- Refreshments on the pre-symposium day and all conference days
- Opening reception after conference day 1
Before you register:
- Make sure you have your passport details at hand before starting the application. We ask for your passport details for clearance from the Indian government. This information is shared only for internal purposes and will remain confidential.
- Should you wish to modify the amount and/or type of registration(s) selected, you will need to restart the application process.
- You can pay for your registration by creditcard.
- The networking event, a dinner on Thursday February 15th 2024, is available as an additional option, which you can separately select on the registration platform. See below for more information.
Mumbai Diaries Tour:
- We offer a 3-day tour, which will be organised exclusively and especially for the RSVVW’24 attendees and their partners and families. The tour will take place after the conference (17-19 February 2024), and will cover Mumbai’s highlights and a hideaway outside the city. More information will follow soon!
Networking Dinner Event
On the second evening of the scientific program, we organise a dinner at the JW Marriott Sahar Hotel. Exprience the exquisite Indian cuisine, while catching up with fellow conference attendees.
The costs for the Networking Event are approximately €50. To register, please add “Networking Event” while selecting your registration type.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions for delegates apply to every person registering for the RSVVW’24 – A Global Conference on Novel Preventive and Therapeutic Interventions, to be held in-person in Mumbai, India.
All references to a date or a deadline, mentioned in these terms and on other conference documents, refer to the Central European Time Zone (CET/CEST).
Only completed registration forms (account registered and payment complete) will be accepted. An invoice will be sent after the receipt of your registration, a confirmation of payment will be sent upon receipt of payment in full. Access to the full conference will only be granted if the full payment has been received.
To be able to register as a student/fellow or as a participant from a Low- or Middle-Income Country, individuals must present proof by uploading an institution’s letterhead with a letter from the department head confirming current position.
Notice of cancellation (e.g. in case of sickness, lack of funding or any other personal reasons) must be made by email to email@example.com. The notification must include all relevant information regarding the bank account to which a possible refund may be remitted. The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement is received. Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, the bank transfer handling fee will not be refunded (applicable to Bank Transfer payments only).
Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
– Until two months before the conference– 50% refund
– Within two months before the conference – no refund
The date of the email receipt date will be the basis for considering refunds. Please indicate your bank details on your written cancellation. Refunds will be made 90 days after the conference.
In the case of over-payment or double payment, refund requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds will be granted for unattended events or early termination of attendance, in case of cancellation of speakers or any other incidents during the conference, which are beyond the control of the conference organizers.
By registering, participants agree that the Organising Committee assume any liability whatsoever.
A registration confirmation/receipt will be sent by email after the online registration, a related payment and any necessary documents have been received by the registration department.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payments should be made in advance and in EUR only, using a credit card or by bank transfer.
All bank fees and money transfer costs must be paid by the transmitter. Indicate “RSVVW24 – NAME and SURNAME” as a reference on all bank transfers.
CANCELLATION OF THE CONFERENCE
In the event that the conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organisers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the conference organisers, the conference organisers cannot be held liable by delegates for any costs or losses incurred, such as costs for additional orders, financial losses, etc.
Under these circumstances, the conference organisers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to credit it for a future conference, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organisation of the conference and which could not be recovered from third parties.
MODIFICATION OF THE PROGRAM
The conference organisers reserve the right to modify the program. No refunds can be granted in case of cancellation of speakers or any other incidents during the conference which are beyond the control of the conference organisers.
DATA PROTECTION AND SHARING OF CONTACT DETAILS
The protection of your data and the observance of your right of informational self-determination with regard to the collection, processing and use of your personal data are important to us and our partners.
The RSVVW’24 Organising Committee will collect and store all personal data for the preparation and execution of the conference.
The RSVVW’24 Organising Committee periodically performs e-mailings to delegates on behalf of third parties regarding activities at the conference or other communications, which may be of interest. Email contact details of delegates will not be passed on to third parties. Participants may opt out of these e-mailings at any time. This will not affect official correspondence from the conference secretary.
FULFILLMENT AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any legal claims arising from either party, Utrecht, the Netherlands, shall be the court of jurisdiction.