A Global Conference on Novel RSV Preventive and Therapeutic Interventions
“RSVVW 2019” A Global Conference on Novel RSV Preventive and Therapeutic Interventions, was held on November 12th-14th, 2019 in Accra, Ghana. We look back on a successful, exciting and inspiring meeting.
Almost 300 attendees from 43 countries from 5 continents attended the conference. There were 58 travel grants: 34 LMIC participants and 24 Young Researchers, 100 posters and over 45 Key note speakers.
We are more than thankful that you attended our conference and hope you enjoyed the experience.
The program consists of the following session topics:
– Session I: Burden of RSV Disease and Mortality
– Session II: Latest Developments in RSV Molecular Virology
– Session III: RSV Immunology: Identification of Novel Therapeutic Targets
– Session IV: Clinical Advancements of RSV Prevention
– Session V: Clinical Advancements of RSV Treatment
– Session VI: Status of RSV Interventions – By Companies
– Session VII: RSV-Related Recurrent Wheeze and Asthma
– Session VIII: RSV Infection – A Global Health Perspective